Thank you for the 10k hits on this blog 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。 I can't thank you enough hahaha anyway, so I'm going to post a review about my new mascara, the Falsies Volum Express from Maybelline NY.
Still wrapped in plastic woohoo!
Bought it a few weeks ago but only decided to try it last Sunday.
The picture of the brush
Here are some pictures of the before and after all summed up in one .jpg file
Well, my lashes is originally not that long and so after wearing it, the result aren't too different. But if you look at it properly, there are significant increase in my lashes' length which makes me happy :D
1. Inexpensive, bellow idr 100k.
2. Result visible after 2 or 3 coats of mascara applied to your lashes.
3. Easy to carry around since it's small.
4. Use it to brush your brows, it'll look naturally thicker, for this purpose, this mascara is better than the other volum express products.
1. Honestly, I don't feel like I'm wearing falsies when I wear them.
2. Not that good for lower lashes, I prefer the "Magnum Volum Express" one.
You can get Maybelline's products in almost every drugstore like watsons or guardians and you can even find it in Carefour.
So thanks again for the support and everything, don't forget to follow my instagram