Sunday, 7 December 2014

Maybelline COLORSENSATIONAL : SO NUDE 『NU34S』

Good morning! 

Now I'm back with another review from my favourite cosmetic : Maybelline New York! 

This time, it'll be about their Nude Lipstick (^◇^), SONUDE by colorsensational.




This is my first nude-coloured lipstick so far, the others being red or reddish orange (^O^)



The result doesn't differ much from my original lips and I like it, very much ♥︎ 

Bellow are the pros and cons 

Pros
1. Natural colour, perfect for natural make  up or when you want to focus more on your eyes but you still want to give your lips a little something.
2. It's very girly and feminine (^∇^)a must haves for all the girly girls in the world I think :D
3. Reasonable price : bellow idr 90k
4. Easy to apply because of the shaped tips <3 
5. Keep your lips moist for the entire day, as long as you're wearing it.
6. Give your lips a healthy shine :* 

Cons
1. Not cute packaging, too "okay" lol 

I really recommend this shade, you can wear it daily because it doesn't attract that much attention, besides, it makes your pout cuter ♡

xoxo,

momiji


No comments:

Post a Comment